Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gone Fishing

Well, not technically...but I am currently on vacation on a beach by an ocean...so I guess I should be fishing.

As always, I am attempting to 'disconnect' as much as I can, but that's pretty unrealistic in this day and age. I did want to break from my hiatus and bring you a public service announcement. A potential vacation saver, if you will...


As you might remember, we usually vacation on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The upside: we rent a mansion for a pittance. The downside: it's an eight hour drive. We already made an eight hour drive in March when we went to Lake Placid for a hockey tournament (Yes, my goalie got to play on the 1980 Miracle ice!) I wasn't up for another giant excursion so soon. So we're doing the Jersey shore for the first time since 9/11. The upside: it's an hour and a half drive. The downside: we are paying more for 1/8 of the space.

It's me and The Man and the three boys and we let the oldest bring a friend this year. That's me and five boys. ONE BATHROOM.

So, I saw this Poo-Pourri on the boardwalk and bought it as kinda've a joke (a $10 joke? No wonder I spend so much on vacation!).

IT WORKS! It actually works.

Why doesn't every bathroom in America have this?

For work, school, the ice rink, first dates and vacation...this will revolutionize bathroom use! :)

And, I'm off to the beach...

4 comments:

CrabbyOldMan said...

I ask again if this product could be used to spray Comrade Hussein before he speaks.

Zelda said...

I doubt the spray has been invented yet, Crabby.

Shawna said...

This product has THE best commercial ever. Go to You Tube and search for it. And yes, it does work!

Xavier said...

yeah, Queenie keeps a full stock of it and there's just one of me ...