Thursday, June 26, 2014

Speaking of Hillary....

Feminists love them some 'Stand by your man' Hillary. Some of my friends that are strong, intelligent women love them some Hillary Clinton.

I don't get it.

I've never gotten it.

She's not my kind of 'strong woman.' The women on The Five are my type of strong women. (Are liberal feminists intimidated by beautiful, strong women?!)

I knew that Hillary was ambitious. I mean, come on, that's the only reason she stood by her man. I knew her politics were polar opposite of mine. Though, somewhere inside me I always felt like we might have been better off with Hillary than we've been with Obama.

But to sell a 12 year old virgin that was raped and destroyed up the river....?



I didn't even think she would do that.

And, given her status among liberal feminists...I can't believe this story is getting no play. I don't give a crap how long ago this was. There is no statute of limitations on judging ACTIONS over WORDS.

Bob Beckel's defense...? She was only 27?

Sickening.

13 comments:

SoLow said...

I have no idea what you're talking about with the "sell up the river" thing, but for the rest of my life I'll completely despise anyone named Clinton, just 'cause.

Foxy Wizard said...

Hillary Clinton is the worse kind of human being. I hope the Dems run her.

CrabbyOldMan said...

I can barely imagine a less attractive candidate. I cannot understand what her supporters find to like.

Zelda said...

Quite simply, she is not a feminist. She does not advance the inherent dignity of women as human beings (nor do most vaginally obsessed feminists). She is a rape enabling, not very bright, megalomaniac.

Foxy Wizard said...

I hope they run the Hag.

T. Paine said...

Zelda, I love your comment! Couldn't have put it better!

Freemom said...

Zelda...EXCELLENT

Mr. Moderate said...

Are you really arguing that a defendant accused of a heinous crime is not entitled to a zealous defense?

CrabbyOldMan said...

No one is saying that an accused is not entitled to a zealous defense.
In addition to her being an otherwise unattractive person, she is particularly hypocritical for being part of the "war on women" hoax.

mr redneck said...

Who'dever thought it would be Joan Rivers that would reveal the truth?!

Haverwilde said...

ALs, Your silence has me worried. I pray all is well with you and yours!

CrabbyOldMan said...

Ditto Haverwilde.

Zelda said...

Mr Moderate - A vigorous defense does not include lying about the victim. It really doesn't. This is a huge scandal for Hillary especially given what she's said about her husband's victims. She's a very strange and very terrible person.