Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Let's get the sighing and rolling of the eyes out of the way first:


First and foremost, I will be most thankful when the blame shifting ends.

But, on a more festive note...

Here's hoping all of you are having a wonderful day with family & friends. We had an 8am team and parents skate this morning and are having a very small, low key dinner in an hour or so... It's been quiet and peaceful...and I'm quite thankful for that.

Election aside, I am actually thankful for quite a lot this year.



7 comments:

CrabbyOldMan said...

We should in fact all be thankfull. I don't know how long that will still be true though.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that Palin and Romney and Limbaugh speak their minds often.

Like the old man yelling "get off my lawn" these guys will be ignored and die off.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful gop has come out of the closet and publicly embraces the small minded nincompoopery it at its hardhearted core.

Rickvid in Seattle said...

Oh, my Anon is getting so crabby that Crabby Old Man will have to be known as Happy Old Man by comparison.

Navig8r said...

I am thankful that the benevolent leftist government is looking out for my well-being, since I obviously cannot fend for myself.

CrabbyOldMan said...

"Enemas" is phonetically similar to "Anonymous".
The root word, "enema", yields the same product that Anonymous does.

Zelda said...

The Left are sore losers and sorer winners.