Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Columbia Professor Names 15 Overrated White Folks

Regular viewers of Bill O'Reilly's show on FNC are familiar with Columbia Professor Marc Lamont Hill.


The Man has always despised him and talks back to the TV for the duration of each appearance. Me, not so much. Though I too vehemently disagree with 99.9% of the things this man espouses, I found something likeable about him.

Maybe he reminds me of Dr. Foreman (Omar Epps) on House?


But, no more. This guy penned a piece for HuffPo that annoyed me so much I could barely get to sleep last night. I have no idea why it effected me the way it has, but this guy is a racist and a douche...and should not be instructing young people at one of the nations preeminent schools...

Now, don't stop at the title. The meat of the article makes the title seem innocuous...

Marc Lamont Hill: The 15 Most Overrated White People

To name a few:

  • Elvis Presley



  • Ronald Reagan



  • Donald Trump



  • President Obama's Economic Team



  • William Shakespeare



  • Babe Ruth



  • Joel Osteen



  • Sarah Palin



  • Bill Clinton



  • Eminem



  • And the one that pissed me off the most?

  • The Whole NHL (except Wayne Simmonds)



  • Are there overrated white people in the US...of course...just as there are overrated Black people...like, say, President Obama. Though, not sure why Prince Harry and Kate Middleton are on the list. No one I know cares about the English Royals either way...

    Professor Hill, the NHL has over 30 Black players and even more if you count the players of mixed background (also like President Obama)... But, according to you the Subban brothers are Overrated White people?!


    Obviously you've never watched hockey as it takes the most athleticism of ANY sport. I doubt you can even skate, Professor, let alone skate while puck handling and taking a hit against the boards managing to keep the puck and score...

    And, as for the aforementioned Wayne Simmonds. I've met Wayne Simmonds and, unlike you Professor, he is not a racist.


    How do I know? Because I also met his long time girlfriend...who is white.

    I guess in the end Mr. Hill wins. He annoyed me enough to make me lose sleep last night and write about him and link his article today. Bravo, Professor. I guess.

    11 comments:

    Rickvid in Seattle said...

    Racism. You wouldn't understand, ALa, it's a black thing these days.

    SoLow said...

    The only reason I care about the English Royals is cause I'm still trying to track down a copy of the picture(s) of her applying sunscreen to her own nekkid ass...

    ALa said...

    Well then Solow, here's an early Christmas present :)

    http://patdollard.com/2012/09/kate-middletons-boobs-3/

    Rickvid in Seattle said...

    Well, this comment thread went to heck real...OMG! Whoa! Uh, wow. Gotta go!

    CrabbyOldMan said...

    The guy really grates on me too, and that's WITHOUT the issues. I don't know why O'Reilly has him on the air. I consider Hill a complete utter asshole.

    Fearthuinn min an Saille said...

    Yeah, Shakespeare is overrated because he added words to the English language that weren't contractions or misspelled words....or phonetic "African" names....or maybe he's just pissed that Othello got penned.

    Hoss said...

    Great, just what the world needs, another African-American studies "scholar" trying to enlighten us all. Have a big cup of STFU, a-hole.

    KayInMaine said...

    EAT MY PINK MEAT RASCIST, FACIST NAZI RIGHTURDS!

    *SPIT*

    SoLow said...

    Thanks ALa!!! Although I wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be whilst looking at a royal set of tits. :)

    Dr Jazz said...

    He left out Michael Jackson.

    Anonymous said...

    he is not a racist.Because I also met his long time girlfriend...who is white.
    ----------------

    Ha-Ha-Ha! American subhumans! Remix all, I don't want to see any Whites in your country. Your future - your mixed Babama-monkey :)