Friday, July 27, 2012

Mmmmmm...Chick-fil-A...

I am not a fast food girl, but Chick-fil-A does have a great grilled chicken salad with berry vinaigrette that I am suddenly craving...


ONCE AGAIN, the Left elucidates the sad truth that they only believe in the freedom of THEIR speech.


My sis and I were at the beach the past two days for my birthday and for the first time, in my too many years on this earth, I heard politics being discussed all over the beach. As I walked by various clusters of people I heard talk of the impending election, a flat tax, property taxes, soda bans and health care. Normally it's beer brands, fishing lures and baseball. I have never experienced this before and it leads me to believe that people are truly scared about the economy and the country in general...

So let's distract the folks with chicken sandwich bans?

No comments: