Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Indoctrinating Pre-Schoolers at PBS

My little one was playing on the PBS games site the other day while I was making jewelry and I couldn't believe what I was hearing...

A game called Fair Share that was scolding him for giving one dog more treats than the other and then instructing him that "everyone is happier when they have their fair share."


OMG, really?

What if one dog did a bunch of tricks and the other two just destroyed all your toilet paper rolls...? Then why should the bad ones get a "fair share?"

"Oh, it's just a game," some will claim...but true indoctrination always seesm innocuous. I think this game, with Obama's own catch phrase, is a disgrace.

I taped this with my phone for those that can't go on the games website at work:



"The dogs sure are happy with their fair shares!"


What do you think...are you shocked too or do I need to start crafting my tin foil hat?

No comments: