Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Threw Away My Vote...Apparently.

Much like this blog lately, voting yesterday was pretty anticlimactic. The Man claims I "threw away" my vote by pushing the button for Newt...but the PRIMARY is indeed the forum to make a statement (i.e. throw away your vote). Not having a say in the nominee for my party ONCE AGAIN is beyond disheartening. It's actually pretty infuriating.

I guess I'm not the only one that feels this way. I went to the polls at 12:30-1:00ish and I was #120. So I questioned whether I was the 120th Republican or the 120th voter to sign in. I was the 120th overall. Pretty lame.

When I'm President, I will issue a decree declaring ALL Presidential primaries should be held on the SAME DAY.

In other news....yesterday wasn't a total bust as I did learn that, come November, voters will be required to present PHOTO ID at their polling locations. What I'm wondering is, is this for ALL states or just here in Pennsylvania?

Also, my sister didn't vote yesterday because two Libs at her work told her that only Democrats were voting yesterday and SHE BELIEVED THEM. In her defense...who would figure someone would lie about that. Not sure how misleading someone from the opposing party helps them in a primary... Stooopid Dems...

And finally, I introduce you to my genius new puppy...who has already graduated from Puppy Class and now moves on to 'Good Manners I.' He also believes all primaries should be held on the same day...




No comments: