Friday, April 27, 2012

Freudian Sticks, Pat Dollard, Joy Behar's Smackdown and Free Speech in the USMC



  • Freudian Biden:

    Biden said the President had a "backbone like a ramrod" and assured Americans that "Obama has a big stick." Given Biden's history (Dunkin Donuts), I'm shocked he didn't throw a Black joke in there to support his claim! I know we have to vote Obama out, but aren't you going to miss Amtrak Joe?



  • Pat Dollard:

    Have you seen Pat's new site? When he first jumped into the fray in the blogosphere many of his foes said it was a flash in the pan. That he'd bore of the task and move on to the next thing. Well, it looks like he's in for the long haul to me and I feel he wants to help take up Breitbart's reigns. You should be following him on Twitter too! Good Luck Pat, the site looks awesome.



  • The (Horrible) View:

    I don't watch the View. I've actually tried a few times when someone called to say, "Turn on The View...so-and-so is on after the break." But, I can't. It's too horrible. When I think of The View, all I can say is Elisabeth Hasselbeck must be a friggin' Saint. I digress...My mom told me that as the Yentas on The View were discussing the John Edwards trial yesterday, they were talking about his hair and his cheating and Joy Behar said, "He reminds me of Mitt Romney," sort of under her breath. Elisabeth immediately called her on it and didn't let that slide. Newsbusters has the video. Behar tried to play the statement off as innocuous and act like Hasselbeck was kooky for making a big deal...but we are all aware of Joy's agenda and how much it must steam her that John Edwards, darling of the left, turned out to be such a colossal douche bag.

  • .

  • Less-than-honorably Discharged Marine:

    "A sergeant will be discharged for criticizing President Obama on Facebook in a case that called into question the Pentagon's policies about social media and its limits on the speech of active duty military personnel, the Marine Corps said Wednesday.

    Sgt. Gary Stein will get an other-than-honorable discharge and lose most of his benefits for violating the policies, the Corps said. The San Diego-area Marine who has served nine years in the Corps said he was disappointed by the decision. He argued that he was exercising his constitutional rights to free speech.

    The Marines acted after saying Stein stated March 1 on a Facebook page used by Marine meteorologists, "Screw Obama and I will not follow all orders from him." Stein later clarified that statement, saying he would not follow unlawful orders."


  • No comments: