Thursday, March 29, 2012

Facebook Politicking



My facebook friends list took a serious hit during the 2010 midterm elections. No, I didn't delete people that posted asinine statuses representing different political views than mine...but I did hide their statuses from my home page. TONS of them. I think I have less than half of my friends postings visible. And the beauty is, they are none the wiser.

I have never censored comments/thoughts/ridiculousness here. But, Facebook is my non-political zone. If you want to wax poetic about politics...that's what blogs and Twitter are for. Leave facebook for pics of your kids covered in spaghetti and musings about the rude lady in line behind you at Target.

If not, you will be hidden...and you'll never even know it.

I wonder how many statuses I'll be seeing come the end of the summer...?

No comments: