Monday, February 27, 2012

"Quran Desecration"


So, now because some books were burned in Afghanistan we are facing heightened threat from the Islamic radicals here.

But, what I'm annoyed about is this... I looked up "Quran desecration" and you can't WRITE IN THE QU'RAN. Weren't the books burned because prisoners were writing and passing notes in them like a bunch of 6th grade extremists?

Doesn't that mean that the books were ALREADY Desecrated by Muslims? In fact "burning or burying the worn-out copies in a respectful manner is required."

So they desecrated them, we followed the rules and burned them (respectful is subject is it not?) and now OUR PRESIDENT is apologizing? He couldn't take a few seconds to Google the rules like I did?

I say this in a joking manner...but with a serious point. I am so sick of people excusing irrationality. THEY desecrated the books and now they are killing Americans. Unacceptable and Obama needs to grow a pair and say so...

No comments: