Thursday, February 23, 2012

Obama Has Infiltrated YouTube

Has Anyone Else Noticed This?



For the past month or so, every time I watch something on YouTube (which is approximately 1,000 a day) -- that big "Obama 2012" banner pops up on the bottom of the screen. And not just when I am watching political things. This was a video of a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier puppy.

I know tings like this are supposed to work as a subliminal message of sorts, but personally I think making yourself a dreaded POP UP would create negative connotations.

And how much could that have possibly cost? had to be millions, don;t you think? I can't seem to find any info about that particular campaign. If you Google any search about Obama ads/banners/etc. on YouTube --the results are about the proper, recorded YouTube ads...

No comments: