Wednesday, January 04, 2012

2012 Caucus Raucous

Rick Santorum and his sweater vest? Wow. That came out of left right field, huh?



So, I'm assuming that Perry and Bachmann will be dropping out (Bachmann has cancelled SC and scheduled a news conference for this morning). I think I was holding out throwing behind Newt while Perry was viable...

Mitt's always just surviving (and now a McCain endorsement?). Paul? It seemed even Rand looked embarrassed that he had to be up there with him, didn't it?

I hope Santorum stays on top for a bit actually. The MSM will devote all their resources to destroying him (the gays hate him and therefore the media will hate him) and that will give Newt a chance to get his organization together.


So, yeah, if it's between Mitt, Newt, Rick and Ron...I'm going with Newt. (Though, I must concede that a couple of Mitt's sons are pretty handsome...)

No comments: