Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2012 Cheat Sheet

Okay, cheat quiz if you will...

For those of you that missed Bram's link to a quiz on which candidates' quotes/views excite you most:

Take the GOP Match Quiz Here

I was surprised to get:



"Huntsman has been described by the Huffington Post as "a conservative technocrat-optimist with moderate positions who was willing to work substantively with President Barack Obama" and identifies himself as a center-right conservative." (source)


Where I'm at right now? I love, love, love Herman Cain. I just feel like the MSM and Obama's veteran campaigners will tear him apart... I wish Perry would have done better in the debates (though I hear he kicked some butt last night)... or that I knew who Cain was thinking of tapping as Veep... Bottom line, I'm thinking we all throw behind Perry and thank Herman Cain for the wonderful energy and ideas that he's added to the mix...?

Last nights debate recap)

No comments: