Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"Cain is Able"




This is a great article about Herman Cain's visit to Michael Savage:

Savage says Cain is able (An article which I only initially read because in my world witty headline writers get rewarded by me stopping to peruse.)

"I've not only run small businesses and medium-size businesses, saved businesses and started businesses, I've actually made the sandwiches and made the pizzas," Cain told "The Savage Nation" listening audience today.

Cain told Savage he tossed pizzas at Godfather's before running the company and flipped Whoppers at Burger King before taking charge of 450 of the chain's restaurants in the Philadelphia area, transforming his region from Burger King's least profitable to its best within three years.

At Godfather's, he returned the company to profitability within 14 months.

"My philosophy, whenever I took over a new business, was to learn how that business works from the most fundamental, basic level," said Cain, who served as chairman of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in the 1990s.

Cain noted that he went through training at Burger King to learn how to prepare the companies' products then ran a local franchise after he already had been a vice president at Pillsbury.

"I said if I'm making decisions out of my executive office, I'd know what I was talking about," Cain said.

"My philosophy is just real simple," he explained. "If you want to know how to solve a problem, or you want to better understand a business, get down and get your hands dirty and do it for a while."


Do you think it's safe to say it's going to be Perry, Bachmann or Cain...or is that wishful thinking on my part...?

We keep letting the MSM and the Left dictate to us who is "kooky" and we panic and vote for the McCains and the Mitts of the game. Do YOU think Herman Cain is kooky...radical even? I certainly don't --and if Mitt is to normal what Cain is to kooky...give me kooky any day of the week! Bachmann's "crazy eyes" the new lefty talking point...really? Let's stop letting them brand our candidates and maybe we'll win this time around...

(UPDATE: A few hours ago Politico published a report that Rove thinks Paul Ryan and Chris Christie are still thinking about a 2012 run.
UPDATE: The Weekly Standard is now reporting that Ryan is close to a Presidential run decision.)

No comments: