Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where Are Your Blogs?


I hate the 'new' commenting platform here. I loved Haloscan, but they were bought out (lifetime contracts be damned) and here we are. Aside from the fact that many readers using IE or Netscape can't comment, I can't get the comments on my phone. (Can anyone access comments mobile?) The other thing that has been bothering me is I can't seem to find YOUR links. It asks for a web address when you enter a comment, but where does that information go because I can't seem to access it for any of you.

So, if you comment here and have a blog/website/journal...PLEASE leave the address in these comments. I'd love to update my blogroll with that information.

THANKS!

And, anyone that doesn't have a blog can use the comments to recommend what GPS I should get with my Amazon.com gift certificate (My phone GPS has gone wonky). TomTom vs Garmin?

No comments: