Friday, May 27, 2011

Sick and Tired

...of all the bullshit. Really.

In this primary, as candidates announce and you start to decide who you want, don't go with the tide. Don't choose strategically. Primaries are the time to have your say, to exercise your protest vote and to let the powers that be in DC know what We The People want. It seems everyone I know (both in real life and here) wants nothing to do with Romney, yet the MSM reports he's polling #1 among Republicans?! What Republicans are those?

Let's know that the Left and its media will demonize any good intention (Paul Ryan) and vilify people that truly want the best for this country (Palin)-- so let's try to ignore them. Let's focus on OUR VISION for the next four years and who we think can accomplish that vision.

I really don't know if I can make it through this 2012 cycle. Is it age? Is it the growing sense of entitlement? Is it the fact that I am truly starting to believe that 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder' is more than just a catchy bumper sticker?

I think I'll vote for the person that proposes an aptitude test to vote.

No comments: