Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sharks V. Lightning for the Cup?


So, I'm sure it's no surprise that I was absolutely heartbroken over the Flyers untimely departure from the playoffs. In a bit of a temper tantrum I swore I wouldn't post again until the Red Wings were also wiped from Lord Stanley's race. I like that they too feel the sting of Ante Niemi's pads...Which makes me feel a little better. They better lose. I can't believe they didn't lose last night... But, even if they do come back after being down three games --we did it first. How's that for immature? I've never liked the Wings. To me they are the Yankees of hockey. And the fact that Free was the ONLY one that gave me crap after the Flyers' loss only solidified my ire for the geriatric bunch this post season.

I now switch my support to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Not out of bitterness toward Boston. It's no secret I like Tim Thomas and Tim Thomas won them the semi final. But I still have much love and loyalty to Simon Gagne. Then I will cheer for whoever is representing the Eastern Conference...I think. Unless it's Bruins v. Sharks...then I may have to go Sharks since they will have hopefully beat the Red Wings... but we'll cross that road when we get there...

Hey Jpck...I heard a rumor that the Quick is one of the three goalies the Flyers are talking to...(others Bryzgalov and Vokoun).

No comments: