Tuesday, February 08, 2011

BS PSA: Vermont Teddy Bears


Fox News watchers (which I am going to assume has a higher male demographic) have been inundated over the last week with Vermont Teddy Bear ads. I am so worried that men out there will buy (literally) into this ad. The surest way for The Man to have a bad Valentine outcome is to show up with a Vermont (or any other state) Teddy Bear.

Am I 5? We are WOMEN. We are wives, mothers, lawyers, soldiers, teachers and doctors. We don't want stuffed animals. Most of us don't want Hoodie-Footies either.

Jewelry, a gift certificate to the mall, cute PJs from Victoria's Secret...or just a baby sitter so we can stroll around Center City for a few hours. Even a card with a heart-felt note inside.

Anything but a Vermont Teddy Bear...

I am suddenly feeling a sense of deja vu, as if I posted about this advise in years gone by...

No comments: