Thursday, December 16, 2010

47 Points

That's how many the Philadelphia Flyers currently have. Do you know what that means? Jpck can tell you...it means they are #1 in the entire league. Not just in their division, or their conference...but the entire league... More than the Habs (who we beat last night) and the Penguins (who we beat the night before that...ending their 12 game winning streak AND with Malkin on the ice). More than Chicago and Detroit. More than Dallas and San Jose...

Ok, I could go on but I won't. The real reason for the post wasn't to gloat to Jpck (okay, maybe a little)...the real reason was because yesterday my 10 yr. old asked me if I could find an address for Simon Gagne because he needed to send him something... I don't usually do the braggy-parent posts, but this was just too cute:



And, the Capitals and the Penguins are being featured on HBO's 24/7 (24/7Penguins/Capitals: The Road to the NHL Winter Classic). The first installment was last night and it was definitely worth the watch...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a little late, but it was too cute for me to not reply, anyway I am also a Gagne fan. To send mail/fanmail to players address it to them, c/o (team they are playing for). The team address should be available online.

Gagne isn't with an NHL team now but I think he's training/keeping fit with the Quebec Remparts, his junior team. so you can send him letters there.