Monday, November 01, 2010

Hillary Supporters Revolt?


I came across this site last night... Until recent readings (both on and offline), I don't think I fully comprehended the extent to which Hillary supporters felt supplanted by the Obamatrons. I didn't realize how many times in his pre-Senate days that Hillary herself had helped him out -only to have him take her 2008 dream...

Well, I don't need to tell you how they feel. You can read for yourselves:


Just Like a Kid at Christmas

"...It was just more important to make
Racial history now.
Women and history?
You're just a bunch of cows.

We're sick of your whining
You've already gotten alot
Having a woman president
Well, that isn't so hot.

Well they took us right out
Many thought that they stole
The election I mean
And threw us in a hole..."


Read the Poem in its entirety here

Of course Hillary and I have vastly different ideology, BUT I agree with many of the sentiments in this poem...

Will Hill supporters sit out tomorrow? Will they insist she run in 2012? Would she beat Obama in the primary? Would she be beatable in a general election? An interesting scenario to ponder...

No comments: