Friday, November 05, 2010

Can I Sit Down for a Second?


"White Flight" from Democrats (Actually, a little bit ago Rush talked about statistics showing that more Gays and Latinos are voting Republican and the only ones not showing any shift are African Americans...)

Nancy Pelosi announces she'll run for Democratic leader

The ten year old's birthday party is tomorrow afternoon and the 12 year old's hockey playoff game is tomorrow night. I am truly running around like a maniac... So, talk amongst yourselves while I harness stress and panic and create productivity... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost never leave comments, however after browsing a bunch
of comments here "Can I Sit Down for a Second?". I do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or does it seem like some of these remarks come across like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at other online sites, I'd
like to follow you. Could you make a list of every one of all your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


Feel free to surf to my page ... 65216
My site > subclavian