Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where Is This 'Wonderful Man' People Speak Of?

I know everyone always talks about what a "nice person" he is and what an "incredible philanthropist" and "strong Christian."

I just don't see it.

Every time this man opens his mouth, I'm annoyed. I have a contact like that on Facebook. EVERY status update irks me. Well, that was before I made it so I don't get his updates anymore...

I digress... Former President Carter has done it again:

"America is no better off now than it was in the late 1970s and early 1980s, says former President Jimmy Carter. From national politics to relationships with other nations, there is a lot of room for improvement.

"We had almost complete harmony with every nation on Earth," the Nobel Peace Prize winner said of his administration. "We not only preserved peace for our country, we never went to war. We never dropped a bomb. We never fired a missile..." (SOURCE)

I'm going to have to disagree with all the 'he's a wonderful man' people. This man bothers me. He can build all the houses he wants to, and that's great...but in my eyes he negates al that each time he opens his mouth.

It'll be interesting to see President Bush talk to Oprah on November 9th (though I strongly feel he shouldn't have granted her the interview)...I guarantee he'll field uncomfortable questions with much more class than Mr. Carter exhibits.

No comments: