Friday, October 08, 2010

2012: Most & Least Likely


The other day when I posted my weird science 2012 candidate creation the discussion turned to the reality of our 2012 choices. (Always reality with you people!) ;) Fitting nicely into the topic, RightWing News released a poll today of Conservative bloggers weighing in on just that very subject. Bloggers were asked to choose the candidates from a comprehensive list that they would be MOST and LEAST likely to vote for in the 2012 Presidential election.

Sarah Palin won the short list and Chris Christie the long list on the MOST likely. And for the LEAST likely, I was shocked to see Mike Huckabee in the number one slot and happy to see Mike Huckabee in the Second.

Go look at the full list. Mike Pence is high on the list, and I know some of you had some issues with him...refresh my memory...

No comments: