Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Just when you started to doubt the baggy pants generation...

I am encouraged by evidence of common sense and clear thinking on the part of at least this one young man.  Of course, he’s up against a security guard…  [source]

 

Sad when it’s the kid that points out the logic and the adult that makes you shake your head though…

 

"She said I should take my flags down. She said this is a school that focuses on diversity and she doesn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable," Stoppel told KMGH-TV. "How do you suppose anyone would feel uncomfortable in America with an American flag? That's where I'm confused."

 

Ah, the old ‘blame America first’ crowd.  There’s a good place to go if the American flag makes you uncomfortable- somewhere else.  As a complimentary service I offer a list of 10 countries that according to Newsweek, are better to live.  Best of luck.

No comments: