Thursday, July 22, 2010

Six Years!

My 6 year Blogiversary was the 16th of this month. As you all know I've had a few moments of disillusionment when I have allowed myself to be tempted by the idea of ending this internet adventure...

But, SIX YEARS! We've all been through so much! Through the demise of The Man and I's business, the birth of my incredible 'surprise baby,' Free and Redleg's 7,000 deployments, CB's blog fame, ~Jen's~ twins, Kali's baby, AFsis and Keith's wedding, the birth and death of tons of blogs along the way, the departure of old friends and contributors and the constant appearance of new ones!

The other day I went back and read the comments from some of my more personal posts and was really overwhelmed at what a strange medium this is. Some of you have been around for all six years...we 'talk' all the time, yet we've never met. Your words of congratulations and encouragement when I found out I was pregnant the last times were invaluable to me. You comments while I was in the hospital got me through the 16 hours of labor! So many of you have touched my life in one way or another. God that sounded sappy...this is what internet deprivation will do to a gal!
Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for all the words of encouragement, feedback, comments, love letters and even snarky emails. The past six years have been a helluva ride!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: