Friday, June 11, 2010

Where Does Trust End and Stupidity Begin?


Thank God they found her, but WTF is wrong with these parents? I rue the day my kids can get their driving permit. I still don't let them ride their BIKES to out local supermarket by themselves...

Everyone parents differently. I might let my kids watch shows other parents would suck in their breath at, but not let them go to dances that the same inhaling parents think nothing of. Everyone has their own parental priorities...but sailing around the world alone at 16...? It's a well known fact that teenagers have immature reasoning capabilities...scientifically and developmentally...not as a matter of this girl's parents opinion...

I wanted to engage in a plethora of stupid things at 16...thank God my parents were strict enough that none of them came to fruition.

No comments: