Monday, June 14, 2010

Rush's Nuptials



So Rush's Elton John wedding made People magazine, among many other media outlets, and I noticed most of the stories headlined the fact that this is his fourth marriage (Now I'll have to notice if they put that in the headline with other celebs...I doubt they do).

I hope he's not setting himself up for ridicule...if this marriage fails he's entering Zsa Zsa Gabor/Larry King territory.

...And, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my mother who made it a point yesterday to say that I "look much younger than the girl Rush Limbaugh just married" since apparently I was getting ready to brave the first grade when she was born...

I was thinking last night that this is one area the tables would turn and I could give Rush a few pointers... Congratulations Rush!

No comments: