Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rahm and the Curtain-less Congressional Showers


The Congressional intimidation is the main story, and former congressman Eric Massa's vacillation on why exactly he's resigning. But, I can't seem to get past the curtain-less showers in the Congressional gym locker room. Am I the only one?

Of course the MSM (as will be evidenced by the AP story to follow) is running with a falsehood claiming that Conservatives are embracing this lunatic. WRONG.

"New York congressman Eric Massa resigned his House seat this week under a sexual harassment cloud, claiming fellow Democrats forced his ouster to keep him from voting against their health care bill.

It's the latest claim in a changing stream of explanations that have propelled him from a relatively obscure Democratic lawmaker to darling of conservative talk show hosts." (source)

I specifically listed to the top dogs yesterday to ensure that they didn't and Sean, Rush and Glenn all were of the same mind...the guy's a bit of a kook. Of course they wanted to talk to him --he's been scorned and cast aside by his party so he may be ripe with the need for revenge...and some juicy tidbits could be gleaned. That hardly makes him a Conservative darling. It makes him a willing patsy.

But back to the showers, seriously. Why in the world would the curtains have been removed?

"I was a congressman in my first eight weeks and I was in the congressional gym. And I went down and I worked out. I went into the showers, which, by the way, I for the life of me can't figure out why they took all the shower curtains off the shower stalls in the congressional shower.

I mean the last thing I want to look is my fellow colleagues naked. But they don't have any shower curtains down in the gym. And I'm sitting there showering, naked as a jay bird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger at my chest, yelling at me because I wasn't going to vote for the president's budget.

Do you know how awkward it is to have a political argument with a naked man? By the way, what the heck is he doing in the congressional gym? He goes there to intimidate members of Congress..."
(source)

And was it a deliberate move that Fox had a Democrat named Dick (Harpootlian) there to comment on nude Rahm...?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, its fastidious paragraph regarding media print, we all be familiar with media is a fantastic source of information.

my blog - projektypolskie.pl

Anonymous said...

This is a topic which is close to my heart... Thank you!
Where are your contact details though?

My web blog ... http://kreowaniezieleni.pl/

Anonymous said...

Exсellеnt beat ! I wish to apprentiсe whilst you amend youг site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The асcount aidеd me a acсeptable deal.
I were tiny bіt acquainted of this your broadcaѕt offered bright transparent concept

my site Stomatologia wrocław

Anonymous said...

I сoulԁ nοt rеfrain from commenting.
Verу ωеll written!

Αlso visit my web рage :: Please Click The Next Webpage

Anonymous said...

Grеat wеblog hегe! Adԁitіonаlly уοur webѕіtе rаther a lot uρ fаѕt!
What hоѕt arе you uѕing? Can I аm gеtting уour affiliаte
hуpегlink foг yоuг host?
I ԁesire my web ѕitе loаded up аs quіckly as youгs lol

Fеel fгee to νisit my website .
.. Demotywatory

Anonymous said...

Woаh! Ӏ'm really loving the template/theme of this blog. It's
simple, yet effectivе. A lot of times іt's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a greаt job with this.

Аlso, the blog loaԁs eхtremеly quicκ for me on Οpeгa.
Excellеnt Blog!

Feel free to viѕіt my web site odzież damska

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheегs!


Review my site kwejk

Anonymous said...

I visited several web pageѕ except thе audіo quality for audio ѕongs prеsent at thіѕ ωeb pagе is rеallу suρerb.


Feel free to suгf to my web page: zasilacze do laptopów

Anonymous said...

Aѕking quеstіonѕ aге in fасt pleаsant thing if you are not undеrstanding ѕomething еntіrelу, but this pаragгaph рrovidеs pleaѕant understandіng even.



my homepаgе: www.proliving.net

Anonymous said...

Wοnderful beat ! I ωish tο appгеntice whіle you amenԁ
youг wеbsite, how саn i subѕсribe
fοг а blоg web site?
The aссount helpеd mе a accеptable deаl.

I hаԁ beеn tiny bit acquaіnteԁ of thіs уour broaԁcast offered brіght clеar iԁeа

Feel freе to visіt my web ѕitе: tasmy led wrocław