Monday, March 08, 2010

Hayworth Goes for the Gold



This was front and center on Drudge last night. I went through the entire media kit to try and see how much coin JD Hayworth had to pay to get top billing on the site, but to no avail. You have to have the rates sent to you. Drudge gets 10 million+ visitors a month, so I'm sure his advertising rates are HIGH.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that JD Hayworth just lost his seat in the House in 2006? The people just voted him out less than 4 short years ago...and he's running again? That seems strange to me. Maybe it's because I get a bad feeling about him...he seems a bit smarmy. I have no idea why because I don't know much about him, but Hayworth's staffers should probably be told that I find myself feeling more protective of McCain the more he bashes him. I think if The Arizona Senator would agree to have his daughter's jaw wired shut, I would wholeheartedly endorse him...

No comments: