Thursday, February 18, 2010

Killer Amy Bishop Was "obsessed with President Obama"

Not diminishing the people that lost their lives at the deranged hands of Professor and freak of nature Amy Bishop...but this story really didn't grip me the way it seems to have grasped everyone else. She's a homely woman that was obsessed with her own 'brilliance' (much like almost every professor I had in college).
But then I heard that she was an Obama activist. Of course I didn't hear that on the regular news...I heard Rush talking about it yesterday. I didn't get to hear his take on it because I had to get out of the car, but I'm going to assume it was pointing out that we hadn't heard that from the MSM. Imagine they found out she was a Glenn Back fan on facebook? Or that she had stood in line at a Ann Coulter book signing. Or that she had worked on Bushy's 2004 campaign.

I'm not blaming Obama (the way that the lame-stream-media would blame Bush or whoever...had a right-winger been her obsession) I'm just pointing out the glaring discrepancy YET AGAIN. Just pointing out if she had loved Beck this all would have happened BECAUSE of him, but since she loved Obama it happened IN SPITE of him.

According to the Boston herald Amy Bishop was "a far-left political extremist who was obsessed with President Obama to the point of being off-putting" (aren't all far left political extremists 'off putting'). (source)

And it didn't signal any alarms that a 'far left' professor was going to a gun range...and shooting...a gun!?

No comments: