Monday, February 01, 2010

George Tiller's "Legacy"

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life." Galatians 6:7-8

Most sane people, whether they are willing to tolerate the legality of first trimester abortion or embrace it wholeheartedly, oppose partial birth abortion (*graphic*).

*OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER* (You all know I despise when I have to do this) Of course I believe it was wrong for Scott Roeder to walk into George Tiller's church and gun him down. Okay, everyone got that. It was wrong. Legally. Vigilante justice honestly can't be tolerated in civilized society as appealing as it might seem...

That being said, this post is about Tiller the abomination of a man (*graphic*) that he was and his (apparently) mentally ill wife that not only found it within her heart and her mind to be married to someone that did what he did every day...but to offer THIS STATEMENT:

“At this time we hope that George can be remembered for his legacy of service to women, the help he provided for those who needed it and the love and happiness he provided us as a husband, father and grandfather.” (source)

Like I said, despite the fact that Roeder was wrong to kill her husband, does she honestly think ANYONE will think of his legacy as "service to women?" Is she this delusional? This guy was as bad as it gets -worse than a serial killer IMO (*graphic*). He was a doctor and KNEW he was systematically killing viable children (*graphic*) and didn't lose a night's sleep over it. And to hear he had children of his own made me want to throw up. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad he was dead... But, what I really want is for Tiller's wife to look at the pictures I linked, look me in the eyes and repeat her statement about his legacy.

No comments: