Friday, February 19, 2010

Cheney the Rockstar!


Did you hear the crowd explode when Lynne Cheney announced that her dad was with her...and then when he walked on stage. The man is a CPAC rockstar!

Truthfully, if you floated a bunch of names in front of me now as 2012 hopefuls Vice President Cheney is the only one I would feel 100% confident pulling the lever for. Call me perverted, but I like Dick!

"Dick Cheney just arrived to a thunderous standing ovation in Washington at the Conservative Political Action Conference -- a surprise appearance announced by his daughter Liz Cheney, who was speaking in the ballroom moments before.

"A welcome like that almost makes me want to run for office," he said to another round of applause.

"But I'm not going to do it." (source)

He's the only one that we'd know what we're getting. Waterboarding.

No comments: