Tuesday, February 02, 2010

BS Insanity: Beginning of Week 5!

Don't panic, there are still 6 months to go!

I think this is about the time that resolutions start to fade, willpower wanes and people get discouraged. Hold strong...maintaining a weight is much easier than getting there.

The gods of gluttony are aligned against us...between all the delectable Valentine's day chocolates and those maniacal little girl scouts callously waving boxes of Thin Mints. But we must resist! (Unfortunately for your family this probably means they must abstain also...best not to even have the offending items in the house).

I am happy to report that I have 24 of my 36 workout commitment finished (of course it doesn't end there--then I start P90X)! 3 inches have vanished from my waist and the positive results and nice compliments are motivating the hell out of me! How are you guys doing? Highs? Lows? Results?

This week's homework is to find a bathing suit that you love -a tangible goal...and have it on your desk top so you can look at it when you need a push. Mine is that cute little Kenneth Cole from Victoria's Secret (in black of course).

No comments: