Saturday, January 23, 2010

Great Finds

Last night I was looking around Etsy for French bulldog stuff (for you man-types: Etsy is an online community for buying and selling handmade items...but not just for men, anything you could want! ...even things for Jpck, Free or Rickvid)

I ended up buying a recycled cardboard Ronald Reagan cuff bracelet (how cool is that?), but then I found a seller that has the coolest stuff...



Is that the cutest thing ever? She also has Harry Potter and Twilight ones... But, I think I might have to order this mini Constitution necklace:



Her Etsy shop is called Sophie's Beads.

And I guess while I'm telling you about a complete stranger that doesn't even know I'm posting this, I should direct you to my friend's Etsy shop (which I did some of the photography for): Payton Woodcraft. Her and her husband make really cool wood jewelry. I don't know about you, but I like to know I'm helping Conservative-owned small businesses!

No comments: