Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Bathing Suit Insanity

I thought for sure all you guys were going to tell me I'd lost it when I posted my strange resolution... But, alas, I was so excited that many of you are willing to join the insanity! So, I thought maybe once a month I'd post something so everyone could document their progress, struggles, triumphs, and frustrations. I know they say things are more successful when you have a community involved.

So, what's the game plan? Free posted a link to crossfit.com, so I'm assuming he's using that. I ordered Slim in Six* a few weeks ago and started it yesterday. The program has two "cardinal rules" --an 8 oz glass of water proceeds anything else that goes in your mouth (at least 8 a day) and NOTHING within 3 hours of bed. The program is a commitment of 36 workouts...that's 6 days a week for 6 weeks. One down, 35 to go.

When I'm done Slim in Six, I'm going to move on to INSANITY*.

*I always look for these on ebay or Craigslist...you can usually get them for 1/4 of the price.

And you?

No comments: