Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas



I know that ALa would regale us with a great Christmas emotion if her computer were working. How 'bout we give her a gift. In the comments, describe your favorite Blonde Sagacity moments. She is reevaluating the direction of the blog and hopefully we can inspire her to continue.

I'll tell you I certainly have enjoyed her thoughts and the fact that she translates them into activities. I appreciate that she lets me write her occasionally. I am way too lazy to maintain my own blog and she kindly lets me squat here.

I love the trolls that criticize her as just a pretty blond. They focus on the nice photo of her and seem to think that a good looking woman can't possibly have anything interesting to say. Guess that explains a lot when you look at their pundits.

No comments: