Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Did You Know?


That Karl Rove's father left when his brother and he were very young. He was raised by his stepfather, who divorced his mother when he was 19, moved to San Fran and "came out". Rove didn't find out that Louis Rove was not his biological father until after the divorce. "Rove has expressed great love and admiration for his adoptive father and for 'how selfless' his love had been." "Rove ke[pt] a photograph of his father on his White House desk and has remarked to reporters that his father "lived life exactly the way he wanted to live it." Rove's mother committed suicide in 1981. The Architect, James Moore and Wayne Slater

I know, I know...the book was published in 1996 but I'm pretty backlogged with books being added to the list each day. I found this to be an incredibly interesting bit of info about the man the Left has painted as such a monster. Of course, I <3 Karl...so I may be a bit biased.

No comments: