Thursday, December 31, 2009

Culinary Questionnaire


Can a finicky eater be a good cook?
Yes
No
  
pollcode.com free polls


One of the persons my mother used to have babysit me as a child was, well, quite culinarily challenged. This person could destroy boxed stuffing mix. Recently it dawned on me that that person is also a VERY picky eater. Correlation?

I must admit to being especially annoyed by adults that act like finicky little children. You eat what is in front of you --especially at someone else's house. I ate horse that had sat unrefrigerated in a suitcase from Uzbekistan to England for Christ's sake. My dad ate rats in Vietnam and bugs in Uganda...as not to offend. You're grown, you won't die.

I watch my baby (who is 15 months old already btw!) when he is offered a new food. He looks right to me. I mean right in my eyes as if to implore whether to trust the offered morsel and I immediately eat some of whatever it is -delicious or gross.

Is it rude for an adult to refuse or pick through food that someone else made?
Yes
No
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: