Friday, December 04, 2009

Climate-Gate or E-Mail-Theft-Gate?

"Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. OH. OH the irony, [John Stewart] joked. Though he blasted global warming skeptics, he still went on to criticize the scientists who sent the scandalous e-mails. "Why would you throw out raw data from the ’80s? I still have Penthouses from the ’70s! Laminated. What did you keep?" (source)

John Stewart of The Daily Show (which is a COMEDY show, not news) is the only one even talking about the "climate-gate" emails. How can something this big transpire without a peep on CBS, ABC or NBC. I guess Tiger gave them a convenient cover. Someone please me why this crap still surprises me?! I guess because I keep waiting for some semblance of JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY to kick in. Is that an oxymoron?

So the MSM is just ignoring it, but they can't do that on Capital Hill --not with Republican senators calling for investigations...so how are they dealing with it there?

"You call it Climate-gate. I call it E-mail-theft-gate." Senator Barbara Boxer (D) (source)

That was so predictable.

Apparently, there is no such thing as a 'whistle blower' on the right.

I am so sick of talking about double standards, so I won't even get into the widespread coverage when Bushy was accused of messing with climate data...

No comments: