Thursday, November 12, 2009

Please Excuse the Interruption



While I tend to my 1 year old and 9 year old, both on the 3rd day of (possible) H1N1 2009. Today we have the added excitement of projectile vomiting and diarrhea...just to liven things up. I'm wondering if I'll even sleep again, and I haven't even gotten it...yet.

And I'd like to thank the ever-efficient government for making sure that we all had our seasonal flu shots...even though THAT strain probably won't be around until January. It's pretty awesome the H1N1 vaccine is being given for free at my kids school...today. I can't wait for this efficient system to take over my entire health care experience! Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmmm, Barack Hussein Obama!


(...But, in the interim, my bro found the best site ever. It's called The People of WalMart and I only warn you that it's hard to stop looking once you begin...)

No comments: