Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Top Five "Proofs" That We Landed On The Moon
As I have said many times in the past, I am not a conspiracy theory indulger. In fact, to the contrary, I get impatient and testy when forced to listen to someone who does indulge.
That being said, if pressed to pick one conspiracy theory that I sometimes ponder for more than a few seconds it would be the moon landing. I never questioned it until I went to the Smithsonian in my early 20's and saw the heap of tin foil and Saran wrap they claim made the flight...
Last night I cam across this list on AskMen.com:
Top 5: Proofs That The Moon Landing Happened:
5) The Soviet Union never disputed it.
4) The number of photographs (none showing anything terrestrial)
3) Rock Samples Are Universally Acknowledged As Being Non-Terrestrial (no peer review has ever contradicted that they are from the moon)
2) No one within the program ever disputed it
1) It Happened Again…And Again…And Again
And that was good enough for me.