Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Blog Links

The other night I finally sat down and went through my blog roll in an attempt to purge it of dead links (I'm still not done)...and, I have been meaning to ask you all who I should have linked that I don't.

Some links felt weird removing...like The Man's, JustRose's and CBFTW's. They don't blog anymore though. So dead links were removed (along with a few live links that had de-linked me on their blog rolls...petty? Maybe.)

People email and ask for links quite often, but that's not how it works... Blogs I read get links and faithful readers and commenters get links. So, if you've been hanging here for a while and I haven't linked you, it's not because I don't want to. It's because I have completely neglected my blogroll for way too long. Leave any links I've neglected in the comments (or in em if you wish).

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: