Monday, August 17, 2009

Meghan McCain: Real Conservatives Think YOU'RE Creepy.

Meghan McCain is still out there trying to convince Republicans to be more liberal to attract younger voters... She is going on left wing show (The View and Bill Maher) and writing for left-wing publications (HuffPo)...and I thought this article in the Post was spot on:

"... Not once does [Meghan McCain] offer up any substance on policy. She never weighs in on the health care debate, fiscal responsibility, or Hillary's African outburst. She never quite explains why she is a Republican, only why she hates them. Something tells me she doesn't really know.

Pundits, unfortunately, aren't elected. It's the media -- hardly a sympathetic voice -- who decides that Meghan McCain is a legitimate Republican voice. She's not. She's the sales girl at Top Shop, imbecilic, catty and naive.

Meghan, they're using you to make the GOP look broken and stupid; and I can only imagine you're using them for fame. But please, if you do care about your father's party, stop.

You've gotten swept into deep waters, and you're only going to drown the rest of us, too..." (Read the entire article)

Here's the latest embarrassment for Meghan (or what should be) --she has an entire article addressing how "creepy" it is that Karl Rove is following her on twitter. The first line of the article: "Karl Rove follows me on Twitter. That’s creepy."

Karl Rove is following me on Twitter too. I'm pretty sure his people just have him follow anyone that follows him. I doubt Karl give a crap about Meghan's vapid Tweets...and likewise, I doubt that he is waiting with bated breath for my blog updates either...

I wish Meaghan and I could chat face to face--and I could let her know how much she is hurting "her party" and what a gift she's handing to the left. I feel like I could get through to her --even though Coulter, Malkin and Ingraham have all failed... I genuinely think she wants to help, but I think she needs to start by deciding what about her ideology (not her pedigree) makes her a Republican...

No comments: