Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hillary's "Outburst" - A Political Issue or a Gender Issue?



I can't help but notice that, much like the teachers molesting teenage boys debate, this "controversy" seems to be split right down gender (as opposed to political) lines.

Women, well THIS WOMAN anyway, knew exactly how Hillary was feeling as she fielded yet another question about Bill (mistakenly interpreted or not).

Men have NO IDEA how it feels to be reduced to "so and so's wife." I can't tell you how many times I've stood there at the mechanic's for my car and he either looks past me to talk to The Man or calls The Man with me right in front of him to discuss the problem... Ugh! We've all gone though this to some degree and our husbands weren't ever the leader of the free world...so I feel her pain when it comes to this.

It's an estrogen thing...you wouldn't understand.

No comments: