Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Men...as Faithful as Their Options?

I know, I know, I just said I don't have time to be here in front of this screen...but the baby is sleeping and I am watching this Mark Sanford press conference and finding it hard not to cry.

I know women cheat too, but...

Do men have any idea what damage they cause when they do this?

Sanford could have had it all. I just don't get that. I'll never get it.

Not to be crass but if you close your eyes...I imagine one is pretty much the same as the other. A bit of strange was more enticing than the Oval Office?! Why destroy your life and the lives of all those around you? The person your cheating with will one day become just as annoying as the one you're about to destroy...

Maybe someday I'll eat my words and offer up all the hollow justifications that others do...but right now my opinion is to watch a few episodes of Intervention before you decide to stray. 99% of addictions start with a parental divorce/infidelity...

No comments: