Friday, June 12, 2009

The Blame Game


...I used to pride myself in the fact that I answered crappy emails in a civil, and even friendly, manner. I guess I have lost that trait...

Blonde Sagacity:

Your hate site fueled the rage of that idiot who killed that innocent guard at the Holocaust museum.

Aren't you proud of yourself?

You puppet.

-Neil C

...I thought it was from Shep Smith at first! ;)

Neil:

You retard...the asshole that killed the security guard at the Holocaust museum was NOT a Conservative --he was a "9/11 was an Inside Job" kook (aka a lefty) Another one of his targets was The Weekly Standard magazine (a Neo-Con publication). A Conservative would never shoot up the Holocaust museum -we are the friends and defenders of Israel...it's you leftards that are the Zionist haters...
...and MY hate-fueled website? Hate fueled? *I* have never, in my entire life, written a complete stranger a shitty email...you cretin.

-A.

(The above lefty, and spelling bee champion, was photographed by Zombie)

No comments: