Monday, May 04, 2009

The Fred Thompson Show

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm still a little bitter...and sad...about Thompson's candidacy. As many of you know, I was in the forefront of calling Fred to service and dedicated much time to starting and maintaining a Draft Fred '08 blog (among other things). I maintain that he could have been a strong, and exceedingly viable candidate if he had jumped in earlier and really wanted it. If he had used his celebrity and his eloquence fully... When he dropped out of the race, it was so anticlimactic. Truthfully, I don't know what would have made it better or what I expected (a thank you letter?) --just...something.

Yesterday I was checking to see if Fred was on Twitter and as I was skimming down his page I noticed that he has a talk show now. It's aptly named The Fred Thompson Show. Unfortunately, it's on the same time Rush is...

No comments: