Friday, April 17, 2009

Second Wave of Tea Parties 4/18/09



If you couldn't make it to any of Wednesday's Tea Parties (because you're a Conservative with a JOB), there is another round scheduled for tomorrow. The MSM seriously downplayed Wednesday's turn-out numbers (we knew they would), so we should try to build the numbers so they can't be ignored...

Here is a compilation of the best signs if you need some ideas (This is just a few, Read them all here:

• $11 Trillion and climbing – Now that’s a lot of change!
• 3 Simple Words: WE THE PEOPLE
• Born Free, Taxed to Death
• Can We Bankrupt The Country? YES WE CAN
• D.C. = District of Corruption
• DC: Find Another Country to Pillage and Plunder
• DC: If You Have Time To Read My Sign, Try Reading Some Legislation!
• End The Fed
• Equal OPPORTUNITY not Equal Distribution!!!
• Foreclose the White House
• Give us liberty; not debt
• GOD Only Requires 10%
• Help Me Mr. Obama, They Want Me To Work and Stuff!
• HONK … If I’m paying your mortgage
• HONK … If you don’t like the word TRILLION$
• I Will Keep my Freedom, my Guns, my Money. You Keep THE CHANGE!
• I Will Not Grab My Ankles
• If You’re Not OUTRAGED, You Aren’t Paying ATTENTION!
• If You’re Not Outraged, You’re Not Paying Taxes!
• Justice Trumps Fairness
• Liberty is All the Stimulus We Need
• Obamanomics: Trickle up poverty
• Party Like It’s 1773
• Print Me a Trillion While You’re At It
• Will Work for Lower Taxes
• You Can’t Spend Your Way Out of Debt
• Your Mortgage is NOT My Problem
• You ONLY have the Rights You are Willing to Fight For

I am hoping to be a the Tea Party II at Independence Mall in Philadelphia tomorrow.

Right-wing, radical EXTREMISTS unite! :)

No comments: