Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Has Obama Forgotten?



Apparently Liberals are "outraged" that Obama is being taken to task for this:

"Brain on verge of exploding. Bush outs CIA agent and tortures, gets to walk. Obama has a plane buzz NYC, calls for felony indictments. Please lord, tell me Obama hasn't bought any land in Arkansas."


Let's remove the monetary considerations as an important, but secondary issue. The fact that the administration approved this publicity stunt, reiterates for me the plain and simple truth that Obama has forgotten.

I STILL panic when I deem a plane's altitude is 'too low' (it drives The Man insane). Is it because I watched the smoke creep down the horizon that day and Obama didn't? I don't know, but what I do know is...this wouldn't be a mistake that anyone that still ruminates over the events of September 11, 2001 would make.

1356 to go.

No comments: