Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged


by AFSis.

Da Rulz:
1. Link to the person that tagged you...check.
2. Post the rules on your blog...check.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself...check.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs...check.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (okay, so I didn't do the last two...)

Six Inconsequential Things About Me:


6) Despite your mockery...I love fruitcake.
5) When I run into friends I haven't seen since high school, they're always shocked I'm a Conservative...whatever that implies.
4) My mother-in-law hates my guts and has for the entire 12 years I've been with her son...luckily for me she lived in Florida for 11 of those years.
3) You all know I recently had a baby, what you don't know is that he's an Elven baby. Yes, he has adorable pointy little ears...I guess I played Twilight Princess too much while he was in utero. :)
2) My favorite present this Christmas was my one-cup Keurig coffee maker. Now we each have our own coffee maker so his caffeine doesn't keep the baby up...
1) I have been in a bit of a funk lately (which is unusual for me)...hopefully it will lift as I jump back into an exercise regiment.

People I'm tagging:
Southern Girl
Sully
SoLow (the PG13 version? haha)
Kali
Stix
Wyatt Earp

Everyone else feel free to divulge in the comments :)

No comments: